Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goings-on...

Well, I'm just over a week post-op now... and feeling much better.

The trouble with recovery is that it gives one a LOT of time to sit around and mull things over. In doing so, I've decided to try to go back to school. I did an online application to community college today, so I guess we'll see where it goes from here. I'm attempting to get in to the nursing program. The Bachelor's degree I have just isn't working for me the way I hoped it would, and my current job isn't going to really take me anywhere. I want to be presented with new challenges, and I think this is a good way to do it. And of course, making more money is always nice too.

Other than that, there's really nothing new to report at this point... guess I'll see if I can accomplish anything around the house before work.

No comments: